Interested? Sign up now
It's not every day we launch...
a sweet investment opportunity in the heart of downtown Hamilton, and one of Forge & Foster's assets.
A Sweet History- Built in 1911, this sprawling three-story brick-and-beam factory at Emerald & Shaw, downtown Hamilton, has been home to the American Can Co., and the Allan Candy Company. Now home to Karma Candy Inc. one of the largest candy manufacturers in Canada!
- We’re excited to bring to you this investment opportunity that's not just innovative and historic, it's also a working candy factory and home to one of the largest manufacturers of candy in North America
- Producing 1 million candies per day and cementing its place as the only candy cane manufacturer in Canada, Karma Candy Inc. is a highly profitable enterprise
- The complex is 280,000 sqft and comprised of both industrial and office units
- The building features 35,000 sqft in the basement, 106,000 sqft on the main floor, 69,000 sqft on the second floor, and 68,000 sqft allocated to the third floor
- The property is included in Hamilton’s Heritage Inventory which means the architecture has a premium value
- The total size of the site is approximately 3.5 acres
- The M6 “Light Industrial Zone designation” allows for various uses including (but not limited to) General Manufacturing, Medical, Office, Laboratory, and Restaurant
For details, visit Karma Candy Building